CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The coming of are new baby girl Mckenzie

Saturday May 2nd 2009, The official due date, I was having small pains but that was all, so we decide to go for a ride in the jeep, well the ride that we went on was a very scary and nerveracking ride, but that is how Joe likes to go, lots of bumps and climbing really steep and big hills, well one steep one Joe jumped the jeep, scared the pee right out of me, i made him take me home, My sister and parents came down that night, my little niece wanted me to jump one the tramp and she wouldn't take no for an answer so we jumped on the tramp, that night at about 8:30pm The contractions started, bye 10:30pm they were 10 minutes apart, let me remind you we live 45 minutes out of town, we decide to go to my moms, bye the time we got there the contractions were 5 minutes apart, we waited en tell midnight before Joe took me to the hospital, the contractions were still 5 minutes apart, they sent me home I was only dilated to a 1, we got back to my moms stayed in there camper, well Joe did i was in and out of the shower, in with my mom and back in the camper with Joe, bye 9:00am I was in the shower again in a lot of pain crying and well hypervenilating and what comes with that is nasty stuff coming up, Joe had to take me out of the shower and convince me to go back to the hospital, we went in they kept me, hey gave me a room, and some pain medication, ( i was going to do it with out the epidorel but never again will i say that it was all epidural for me) they gave me the epidorel a little later. we wated all day long. I started to feel pain, not to bad but i did feel it, they gave some more pain medication, and more and more, i started to get sick, throwing up, and I could feel all the pain in one side which then in turn made me scream every time a contraction came i could feel it in one side, then all the medication that they gave me wore off or just didn't work and i felt the last 10 minutes of the delivery, they told me the last bit of it to slow down and not push because the doctor was delivering another baby, mom said that i started to scream and i told the nurses i was there first, which i was. well at 8:16pm my beautiful baby girl Mckenzie came to my arms, then they took her, they weighed her 5 pounds 15 ounces, and measured her 19 and a half inches long. We took the opportunity of the nursery and left her in there for the night so i could get some well needed sleep. the next morning at about 6am i woke Joe up to go and get my new baby girl.



0 comments: